So It finally happened; I ditched my self written Blog/ CMS in favour of WordPress. There were several reasons for doing so;
- maintaining an CMS is quite time consuming, which I would rather spend on my other projects
- my script was lacking behind featurewise; no OpenID support, no Trackbacks
- if you use WordPress you get even features you have not thought of for free regulary
- WordPress is easy to write plugins for
- Everyone uses WordPress 😉
so I just converted my Website into a WordPress theme, wrote a plugin to correctly serve it as xhtml (hope wordpress will get this right on its own soon) and here we are.
The old content will be back over the days.